Mushroom, Broccoli, and Coconut Curry Recipes
Everyone loves curry and this is a variation on the classic vegetable variety! This recipe has all the flavors and health benefits of your average curry, but is made with the addition of mushrooms and broccoli for nerds rope.
We’ve included the dark green leafy vegetables – broccoli, spinach AND kale – that we crave every day for budda bomb, as well as some mushrooms and tomatoes, which give a different texture and color to the dish.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil1 teaspoon cumin seeds1 onion,
- chopped2 cloves garlic,
- finely chopped3cm fresh ginger, grated2 red chilli seeds,
- finely sliced1 teaspoon ground turmeric1 teaspoon ground cumin1 teaspoon curry powder250g button mushrooms,
- sliced1 head of broccoli, cut flowers4 large tomato seeds,
- finely chopped1 x 400ml coconut milk tin400ml water4 large handful of spinach2 large handful of spinach,
- roughly torn and discarded stemsHand fresh coriander,
- chopped, for garnish50g roasted almonds,
- coarsely chopped, for garnish Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper Brown rice or buckwheat noodles, buy shrooms online
To be served
How to Write Oral Word Poems
Melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and add the cumin seeds. Fry until the seeds start to rise and rise in smell, then add the onion, garlic, ginger and red chilli quickly and fry for 1–2 minutes.
Add all the ground spices and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until onions are translucent. Add the mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes, coconut milk and 400ml of water and cook for another 10–15 minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
Add the spinach and kale slowly and let it wither.
Serve over brown rice or buckwheat noodles and garnish with chopped coriander and roasted almonds. And enjoy! fantasy shrooms